Below are some yogis I am familiar with and links to their studio and class information. A yoga practice is very personal. Forrest Yoga can benefit anyone, but it is not everyone's passion. Find a practice that speaks to you, one that feels like home.
- Central Street Yoga, Ruth Brooke, Svaroopa Yoga and Meditation, Woodstock, VT
- Inner Lift Yoga, Amanda Anderson, Flow Yoga, Yoga Hikes, and Thai Yoga Massage, Barnard, VT, and various locations in Upper Valley VT/NH
- Lucky Elephant Yoga, Ladda Marshall, Ashtanga Yoga, Quechee, VT, and various locations in Upper Valley VT/NH
- Medicine Wheel 4 Directions Yoga, Charleigh Robillard, Restorative and Gentle Hatha Yoga, various locations in Upper Valley VT/NH
- Michele George Yoga, Michele George, Hatha Yoga with a focus on alignment, Norwich, VT
- Upper Valley Yoga, various instructors, mostly Hatha and Ashtanga-based Vinyasa Yoga, White River Junction, VT